Wild Animals Have No Place in Your Home
If you find that creatures that belong in the wild have made your home their home, you must act fast to get them out. Humans and wild animals do not belong together and should never share a roof or live in very close quarters.
For your safety and that of your family, be wary of crawling critters in your home.
San Mateo Wildlife Pest Control is here to handle any wildlife problems you may have.
Give us a call today and let’s get started.
Our Humane Approach to Your Wildlife Infestation Problems
Thorough Property Inspection
When dealing with nuisance wildlife, the very first step is to find out the type of animals, the extent of the infestation, and the damage they may have caused. To do this, experts at San Mateo Wildlife Pest Control first do a thorough inspection of the affected property to identify exactly what they have to deal with and the best approach to solving the problem.
A thorough inspection requires that we search;
● The entire roof area of the building in search of both clear and subtle signs of animal inhabitation. All ground-level areas, such as piper or A/C line entry & exit areas, A/C chase bottoms, ground-level vents, etc.
● The dryer vents, the plumbing stacks, siding gaps, and eaves to find out marks that identify the critters.
● Attics and basements are not left out. We comb these areas to see the type of damage and clues that point to how many animals we are dealing with and whether there is a mother with offspring.
● The lawn and gardens also provide valuable clues depending on the animals in question.
A complete property inspection tells us exactly what we are up against and the best techniques and strategies to use in handling to ensure that the problem is completely solved.
Humane Animal Removal
We employ our humane animal removal methods to get nuisance wildlife out of your home and property for good. Here are a few of our approaches for handling nuisance wildlife.
- Live Trapping – If it’s necessary that we trap the animal, then we employ the appropriate trapping technique using the right tools and equipment while also taking the right precautions.
- Wildlife Exclusion – sometimes exclusion is the preferred method. We use different types of animal exclusion devices and carefully follow the process to ensure the result is absolute and the problem completely solved.
Repairs and Animal-proofing
We find and repair all the damage caused to your property by the animal and further seal all entry and exit points to prevent an infestation in the future.
Here are the damages some wildlife species can cause to your property.
● Raccoons – These vicious animals are fond of tearing up your property and leaving disease-infested droppings anywhere they deem fit. Raccoon feces are infested with the eggs of roundworm and can lead to a fatal worm infestation when accidentally ingested by humans and pets.
● Rodents – These tiny mammals are well-known for their insatiable urge to chew and gnaw at anything in their way. With the never-ending urge to file their incisors that never stop growing, rodents will chew up your upholstery and make their nest in it, destroying valuable collections of art, books, portraits, family albums, and more. They even chew up the wires and insulation in your attic and create problems that will cost hundreds of dollars to fix.
Site Clean-up, Sanitization and Odor Control
The final part of our animal removal service is to thoroughly clean up the mess the animals left in your house or around your property. Wild animals are notorious for dropping piles of disease-infested droppings. Using special equipment and our extensive knowledge of how to effectively clean up and decontaminate, we ensure that every last drop of an animal’s bio-remains like droppings, urine, hair, or carcass, leave your property as these can attract other animals and insect pests. We also effectively control bad odors and ensure that no trace of wild animals remain in your building.