What species of wild animal is causing you problems?
Rats, Mice, Squirrels, Bats, Birds, Moles, Gophers, Snakes, Raccoons, Skunks, or Opossums. We resolve hundreds of wildlife conflicts each month!
Our mission is to provide you humane and lasting solutions to your wildlife problems. We offer our wildlife control services to both residential homes and business places. Our team of licensed wildlife control veterans is well versed in the most effective animal control and exclusion methods, particularly to different animal species.
Our Wildlife Control Services Include
We make sure you do not need animal control for the same species more than once as we ensure every approach is effective with long-term results.
- Humane wildlife removal
- Nuisance wildlife exclusions
- Removal of carcass and dead animals
- Clean up and odor control
- Damage repair and wildlife-proofing
- Emergency animal removal
Our Service Areas
We proudly offer our services to clients in San Mateo County, California. If you live within any of these areas; Brisbane, Belmont, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Redwood, San Bruno, San Carlos, Pacifica, Millbrae, Woodside, Half Moon Bay, Colma, Foster City.
Call us for animal control at (925) 725-5392
Why Trust Us with Your Wildlife Problems?
- We give you exactly what you need, our team ensures that animals never bother you again, and we always make sure our clients are 100% satisfied with our services.
- We have only licensed wildlife control veterans with impressive years of experience on our team.
- Our nuisance wildlife removal and animal control methods are safe, humane, environmentally friendly, and follow the law.
- We offer our clients very budget-friendly and unbeatable prices.
- Our emergency response team is available every hour of every day to remove any unwanted critters on your property.
Let Us Get the Critters OutGET IT FIXED QUICKLY
Our Wildlife Removal Process in 4 Easy Steps
Step 1 — Property Inspection
It begins with a thorough property inspection to identify the culprits and what needs to be done to permanently get them off of your property.
Step 2 — Wildlife Removal
Experts move in with the appropriate tools and equipment for the actual removal and exclusion process. We usually exclude animals alive, either by trapping using a wide range of cages or installing a one-way exclusion device, after which they are re-integrated into the wild.
Step 3 — Damage Repair
Following the removal, we repair any damage caused by the wild creatures. We also completely clean up the mess the animals have left behind. To do this, we use enzyme-based cleaner and fogger to breakdown the animal droppings and feces, and thoroughly decontaminate the place and eliminate any foul smells.
Step 4 — Animal-proofing
Finally, we animal-proof your property by sealing up all entry points for these animals and further recommending property modifications to prevent any future entry.
Wildlife on Your Property? Call Us Now
Call us now, we are waiting!
When you hire us at Mighty Men Wildlife Trapping, you are guaranteed the best results possible with the most effective and humane animal control methods.