Contra Costa County Nuisance Wildlife Control | Rodents, Bats, Raccoons, Skunks, Opossums and more
At Contra Costa County, CA Wildlife Removal, we handle all forms of nuisance wildlife, we exclude rabbits, raccoons, coyotes, skunks, squirrels, rats, mice, snakes, opossums, bats, birds, deer, beavers, and many more.
Why Trust Us?
Our wildlife control experts are licensed and fully aimed with the right tools and techniques for humane animal exclusion and control.
- Our goal is to ensure that you don’t need our services more than once, we strive to keep potentially dangerous critters out of your home to ensure your family’s safety.
- We treat animals kindly because we understand their plight and desperate need for survival, therefore we work with wildlife rehabilitators to relocate and reintegrate them into the wild, their natural habitat.
- Our services are geared towards providing permanent solutions to your wildlife problems, we understand the very important role our clients play in our business, and we give them the utmost respect and appreciation they deserve.
- We liaise with wildlife removal companies across California and the country to develop novel solutions for trapping and controlling nuisance wildlife.
- We always strive to improve our techniques and animal control procedures through training and education while we sensitize the public through seminars.
What We Do for You
Our wildlife control services include;
- Humane wildlife solutions
- Nuisance wildlife trapping and removal
- Dead animal removal
- Clean up, repair, and odor control
- Emergency animal removal
As experts in wildlife control, we fully understand the potential risks and dangers associated with dangerous animals living on your property or even worse, sharing your roof. Wild animals belong in the wild and should never share the same space with humans. Our business is to keep these animals where they belong.
How it Works in 4 Steps
- Inspection — complete property inspection to identify the animals and the extent of infestation and damage.
- Removal — wildlife removal using the best method for the identified animal.
- Repair — repair of damages left by the animals and thorough clean-up of droppings, removal of carcass, and disinfection of affected areas on your property.
- Wildlife-Proofing — seal off of entry points and property modifications to prevent any future entry.
Our team of experts will exclude an entire bat colony from your attic without hurting even one bat, that’s how much we respect and value the lives of animals, however pesky they may be. Our wildlife control approaches are humane and safe for both humans and animals.